Monday, July 4, 2011

To my old friends, current family, and future self.

It's 4:30am. whoa! wait a minute! It's 4:30am? I was supposed to pass out like 3 and a half hours ago. Hopefully work doesn't try to call me in before noon because I'll be sleeping like a rock.

Anyway, I've been really wrapped up in my own life lately that I forgot to take a step back and look at everyone else's. I really miss...all the memories I have. I really want to talk about a few of them and maybe just get some things off of my chest.

To my very best middle school friends: I'm so sorry we drifted apart. We used to be inseperable. I thought we always would be. You guys always kept tabs on eachother, you guys stayed close because God kept you close. I'm sorry I left in such a rush and I'm sorry that I've probably let down all the dreams of fun things we would do together.



To my family: I don't know what anyone thinks of me anymore, but I want everyone to know that I wouldn't a single thing back.


To me:
Things are really chaotic. Every day is a struggle, but I know you'll make it through. You went through a perdiod of always saying that: "I'll figure it out." The funny thing was, when you started saying that, you always did figure some sort of solution out. I hope thats how you work things out right now. You'll figure it out. Things won't be easy for quite awhile, now. You really have no idea what is going to happen or how things are going to happen, but the most you can do is hope for the best and take things as they come. Don't give up.

(I'm going to recieve this e-mail on September 1st: Charles' birthday via http://www.futureme.org/ )

1 comment:

  1. To Bee: Time passes and people grow and mature, and it's unfortunate that we drifted apart along the way. The memories I have of us together are very dear, and I hope that as we grow further, we stay connected however possible. I love you, truly.

    ReplyDelete