Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's been a long time since I've seen a sunny day.


It's been a long time since I've seen your smiling face.
It's been a long time since I've seen a sunny day.
My blog is turning into somewhat of a dream journal lately, but I always feel the need to write these sort of things down and I know online is the only place I won't lose them. Maybe it's partly that and partly that I'm hoping someone else will give some sort of explanation to my dreams other than what I get out of them.

I don't really recall too much about my dream last night. I do remember waking up in a sort of cave and having no idea where I was. Everything was so distorted. People had square heads and some of them were cartoonized. I knew someone must have drugged me. That's what the whole dream became about. Drugs and finding people I didn't know and manipulating others to get what I wanted. Regular humans tried coming into this cave sometimes and all I knew is they weren't allowed in. Once, I chased one out like I was a wild animal.

To dream that you are lost in the darkness, denotes feelings of desperation, depression, or insecurity.

This is how it was in the begining.
To see or dream that you are in a cave, symbolizes the womb and thus signifies refuge, protection and concealment.

I think this part actually kind of makes sense. The cave is my apartment. Charles has been gone for 17 days now and this is our cave. This was our safe space where no one could get us. It was our place to get away from the world. Chasing someone out of my cave makes perfect sense too since I'm so protective over all of his things since he's gone.

To dream that darkness comes upon you, signifies failure in some work that you are attempting. Darkness is synonymous with ignorance, the unconscious, evil, death, and fear of the unknown.

I've failed my family and I have no idea what will happen between Charles and I. I'm not ready to start over, again.

To dream that you have been drugged, indicates that you are refusing to take responsibility for your actions.

Yeah, maybe that's true, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment