Sunday, May 4, 2014

I wish I was a Cat

I wish I was a cat.

Cats don't have to work at stressful jobs.
Cats don't even have to worry about money for rent.
Cats can sleep all day or be awake all day. No one cares.
Cats can't make stupid decisions that disappoint people.

If a cat gets knocked up, it's not really their problem.
They just push those babies out and see what happens.

Cats don't worry much.
Cats don't have to make difficult choices.
Their owners encourage them to get high (catnip).
Cat's don't have to worry about awkward situations.
Cats don't have long term commitments, like a two year cell phone plan.

Cats can lie in the sun all day.
Cats don't have to worry about their weight.

I wish I was a cat.
Meow.



1 comment:

  1. I've actually caught myself thinking this a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete