Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 5 of my 30 Day Challenge

Today's prompt: A picture of somewhere you've been

I had a big story for this, but honestly I'm tired and sick and almost forgot to even post today...So, instead you're going to get pictures of places I like to go. =)

1. Pickle Springs
I absolutely love Pickle Springs. When Lance and I started working out, we would go hiking here multiple times a week. Heck, we drove all the way to Farmington just to go there. It's a fantastic two mile trail full of hills, rocks, and just beautiful scenery.


2. Derek and Mary's House
I first went to Derek and Mary's house nearly three years ago. This is where I met Lance and where I have had many drunken shenanigans. There have been endless bonfires, games or beer pong, and Mary is always kind enough to host my birthday parties.


3. Crystal City Caverns
Crystal City Caverns is an amazing place to play disc golf. Although I didn't really know exactly what we were signing up for when Lance and I went for our anniversary last year, I can't imagine us having a better time. We beat up our discs so much, but he had so much fun playing in the cave. After we finished all the holes, we had a pretty spectacular time just wandering around the cave as well. I can't wait to go back.


4. Stix and Steins
Since turning 21, I've spent a good amount of time at the local bar. I usually have a pretty fantastic time. I mean, I got to watch Derek and Mary get engaged here, I drank with coworkers here, and spent many drunken nights at Steak N Shake after leaving here.




5. Englar Park
Since Lance and I moved to Farmington, Englar park has been our go to park to just get out of the house. When we picked up disc golf last year, we came here almost on a daily basis to play a few holes before the sun went down. Since Englar helped us frequently play disc golf, we also met a lot of new friends at this park.



'So there you are, folks. You didn't hear of one fantastic place I've been, but now you know all my hang out spots so you can be a complete stalker. =)


Coming up tomorrow: Tell us about your pets, the ones you've had and lost.

If you're interested to see what questions the next 24 days hold, you can click here to see the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment