Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 4 of my 30 Day Challenge

Todays challenge: Favorite cover of a song you like on YouTube.


So, I'm actually giving you a few things to check out here. The very first song is a cover of The Calender Hung Itself by Bright Eyes. I absolutely adore this cover. As much as I like the original song, I might actually like this cover more.

The second cover I want to introduce you to is Radioactive, originally done by Imagine Dragons. I'm actually not a huge fan of the original song, but I love this cover so much that it makes up for it. The cover is done by Penatonix (feat. Lindsey Sterling) and I definitely recommend listening to every single thing they have on youtube.



My final favorite cover is done by Ghost. I had a really hard time picking which cover I wanted to post here, but I decided on "I am a Marionette" originally done by Abba. Listen and Enjoy, folks!


Coming up tomorrow: A picture of somewhere you've been.




If you're interested to see what questions the next 26 days hold, you can click here to see the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment