Saturday, November 2, 2013

Time in Weight

It's weird when you measure time in weight. What do I mean?

When you start losing weight, you get excited every time you get a new low. Eventually, your memories starting tying with that excitement of getting on a scale and seeing a number lower than last time you stepped on it.

Example:
It's weird to me that warped tour was almost 16 lbs ago now, because I weighed 140 lbs at warped tour this year.


It's strange to think that I felt so thin and excited when I went to see my Mother for Mother's day because I was almost 24 lbs heavier then.


Losing weight is by far the best choice I have made in a very long time. Lance and I have been so much happier since we starting working out and eating better. It really is just an amazing feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment