Thursday, November 7, 2013

I'm thankful for...

I wanted to go ahead and do a post of things I'm thankful for. I'm way too much of a slacker to do it daily on facebook and I haven't kept up with a happiness journal in years, so here goes nothing.

People:
Lance: Lancelot is my knight in shining armor. I could list 100 things I love about him easy. In the last two years we've spent together, we've had a great time. Even through the rough, we've always seemed to work things out in the smoothest way possible. He makes me smile every morning and kisses me each night before we go to sleep. I can't imagine where my life would be if I had never met him.



Mom: My mother is phenomenal. She makes me so happy. I know she worries about me now that I'm in the big, bad world on my own. I just need to keep reminding her that I turned out okay and that I couldn't have asked for a better mother.

Angela: Lance's mom is great. She's always so sweet and helps us out whenever we need it. She reminds me so much of my aunt Connie who was one of my favorite family members to be around as a child. She's always been there to help Lance and I through our rough patches and feeds us on a regular basis. What more could you ask for?
Adam and Dani: These two are great. We've all started going our separate ways in life after seven years of friendship, but we always still manage to make time for each other in our hectic schedules.
Brylee: My little sister of 14 months old. I still can't believe she exists. I thought I'd be an only child forever. My sister is a little treasure and I can't wait to see how she turns out.
Mary and Derek: Although we don't see these two nearly as much since we moved to Farmington, I can't express how happy I am that I managed to walk into their lives. If I hadn't gone to that party of theirs back in 2011, I wouldn't have met all the wonderful people and had all the great times I've had. These two are a riot to go to Huhots with and Mary always makes sure I have kickass birthday parties.

I'm thankful I have a job, even though it may be one that usually stresses me out to no end on a daily basis. I'm getting paid well and I can usually get off work when I need it.

I'm thankful for my apartment. Lance and I really picked a winner, here. Our lives have gotten so much better since we moved into this apartment. Not only does living in Farmington open up a whole new lot of opportunities and things to do, but it also gave us a chance to leave behind any bad memories in the walls of our old apartment.

I'm thankful for having the motivation to lose weight and get fit. I guess this falls into the category of Lance. He has always been my motivation to finally get to the weight I've always dreamed of.


I'm thankful for my kitty cats. This home just wouldn't be as sweet without them.




I'm thankful we have a lovely summer in this God forsaken state. Winter is awful and should be banned.



I'm thankful for having a car to get us place to place.

I'm thankful for photographs, because I don't want to forget a single day of this great hand of cards I've been dealt. I am a very lucky lady and I have all of you to thank for that. You have helped form me into who I am today.

I'm thankful I'm not pregnant, because babies are so much work. My kitty cats can be my babies. They're needy enough.

I'm thankful I have accomplished over half of my New Years resolutions.

I'm thankful I was lucky enough to go to Warped Tour again this year. I'm thankful Motion City Soundtrack was there and I told Justin his hair always looks good. I even got to show the band members my "Hooray for the Madness" tattoo.





....and last, but not least.
I'm thankful to finally be 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment