Sunday, January 20, 2013

What Goes Up...

All of you, as my readers, hopefully understand how much this blog means to be.
I'm not positive if you've learned my love of anchors.

In any case, I found this photo online today and I've decided I need this.


This is absolutely, wonderfully perfect.

"What goes up...must come down"

The beginning photo on my blog has always been hot air balloons.
I've wanted another anchor tattoo that isn't just an anchor.
Plus, I was just talking to Dani today about how I wanted something tattooed in this very spot, but it was going to have to take a lot of thinking about.


I may change up the colors a bit, or I may not.
This is beautiful and I really want it.


Also, I found this recently and may consider putting it on the other thigh. I'm trying to stray away from so much text on my body because I know that sort of thing ages worse than anything else because it can easily become unreadable with saggy skin. Then it holds no meaning at all. Pictures always last, even if they are a bit distorted.




Don't forget to take part in the survey on the right side of the window. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment