Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My dream

There was a tornado.


To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums.
Then I was stealing a car from some asian guy.

To dream that you are a thief, suggests that you are afraid of losing what you have.

There was a two way road
the right side is a lake with bears and all sorts of crazy monster things.
that's where he dumped my car was after I stole his.

To see a lake in your dream, signifies your emotional state of mind.  If the lake is disturbed, then you may be going through some emotional turmoil.

That lake was definitely disturbed.
Then I killed him. Both him and the person my partner stole another car from.

Killing
To dream that you kill someone, indicates that you are on the verge of losing your temper and self-control




Boy, that was a weird dream. I'm not even sure why we had to steal the cars in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment