Monday, July 11, 2011

Evil Ex's

I hate ex-girlfriends.
Ex-girlfriends freak me out.

It's actually really just been with my last two boyfriends.

The previous one, his previous girlfriend was his first everything, practically. She was perfect up until the moment she ripped his heart out and stomped on it. I never asked him her name and I never asked him to talk about her no matter how much I wanted to know.

This time--It's far worse. We started off trying to fix ourselves, not eachother. When we found out we could fix what was going on with our own life, we decided to put the two together and see what we could make of it. Nearly a year and a half later, here I am still furious that your ex exists. Her number isn't in your phone. He's not even here for her to try to get with anymore, not that it's incredibly likely she still wants him that way. I'm just...angry that she exists. Angry that she keeps running into my life no matter how much I try to push her away. We've been through so much more, I know things aren't the same but those words about her still hang in my head. "We just clicked in a way I don't think I can with anyone else." I don't have the heart to ask him if he still believes it. Maybe I do, I just...think he would lie to save us. No point in ruining something good. I don't like her, never really had a like for her. I don't think she's attractive and ever since I've known she kissed him, the very thought of her makes me sick.


Note to self: Jealousy blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment