Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to Measure Love.

I think relationships aren't so much measured in time as in the things they endure.

Charles and I have been dating for nearly a year and a half, and we're so close not because we've been together for that amount of time, but because of all the things we've been through and all the things we've done together.

I wish I could remember all the conversations we had when we went to El Tap.
I wish I could remember...
all the long walks home
all the random adventures we had
all the times we went out to take pictures
all the times we went and got iced coffee
all the times we came in late and snuck through the front door
all the hours we spent talking when we were laying in bed because we couldn't sleep.

Love in measured in the things you do, not the time you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment