Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 7 of my 30 Day Challenge

Today's prompt: Top Three Favorite Movies and Foods.

I'm actually going to split my top three favorite movies in to two different catagories. I'm going to tell you my favorite movies and then my favorite Ghibli movies (because they're just awesome enough to have their own category). I definitely recommend you watch every single one of these, folks.

My Three Favorite Movies (honestly in no particular order):
3. Fight Club. (I'm pretty sure it's mostly because I'm in love the emotional train wreck that is Marla)
2. Sin City. 
1. REPO: The Genetic Opera

My Three Favorite Ghibli Films:
Crap--I can't choose just three. I'm going with four.
4. Totoro
3. Ponyo
2. Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind
1. Laputa: Castle in the Sky

My Top Three Favorite Foods:
3.  Crab Meat Ragoons
2. Shrimp
1. Home-made Pizza!

There's a few new movies for you to watch and a few foods that made me realize that I am now extremely hungry.

Coming up tomorrow: Favorite Band and Anything you want to say about them

If you're interested to see what questions the next 23 days hold, you can click here to see the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment