Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Etsy Finds

I've recently discovered Etsy and it's been quite a shopping adventure. I've found a ton of things on there that I feel need to be shared with the world. So today, I'm going to share my Etsy finds with you.

You can find these amazing 5x7 prints for only $5+S&H. 
Punk As F ck- Punk Rock PopArt Rainbow Splatter Portrait Art Print 5x7, 8x10, or apprx 11x14Die, Die, My Darling by Carissa Rose Art Print 5x7, 8x10, or 11x14

You can find these prints, plus many more at this shop.

You can also find these amazing, REPO the Genetic Opera 6x8 prints here for only $5.50 a piece (shipping included). You can order just your favorite one or all of them for the full collection.

Repo Man Prints

I also found some super awesome plugs at really good prices. You can find all of these in this Etsy shop from anywhere between $23-$25 (which is extremely good for plugs). They offer sizes from 8 gauge to 1 inch.

Pair of Real Custom Gauges Plugs 8g, 6g, 5g, 4g, 2g, 0g, 00g, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8, 1 inch lily earrings flower polymer clayPair of Real Custom Gauges Plugs 8g, 6g, 4g, 2g 0g, 00g, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8, 1 inch earrings  grey gray cat, Polymerclay

I also found (and ordered) this awesome personalized penny necklace. I got ones for Lance and I with the year we got together and our initials on it. You can choose the year, the initials you want on the penny and whether you want a heart or the "&" sign placed in the middle of the two initials. They also show up on a little card that says "Lucky to have found you." You can find this awesome treasure here for only $6.95+S&H.

Personalized Couple Keychain, Lucky Penny, Initial on Specific Year Key Chain, Key Ring for Husband, Wife, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Found You!

The final thing I'm going to post about finding is this kick ass ring. It's called Mexican Fire Opal and it's absolutely gorgeous. Go ahead, Google it to see how beautiful it can really be. You can snag this sucker for only 17.80 (S&H included) here.

Mexican Fire Opal Ring - Antique Bronze Adjustable Band, Stone, Mexico, Vintage, 18mm Cabochon, Mystical, Wiccan, Fantasy, Red, Purple


I'm sure I'll post some more of my great Etsy finds at a later date, but hopefully you've found something of interest in the finds of today and will maybe check out the site yourself. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment