Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Why Men Go After Older Women

Today, I'm going to give you my theory on why men go after older women. I have no facts to support this; This is just the conclusion that I have come to myself.

We all know men are sex obsessed when they're young.
They want sex when they wake up, after lunch, and before they go to bed.
Men want sex when they wake up at 3am after having that dream about Megan Fox.
Young men just want sex damn near all the time.

Women on the other hand aren't so sex-oriented (most of the time).
Women want to have sex....well, whenever they feel like this.
This usually adds up to less than once a day.
Personally, I think this stems from the fact that it is much easier for a lady to get laid than a man.
Perhaps that it actually the cause and that's why women don't feel the need to have as much sex.

In any case, this is how I got to my conclusion about cougars.
The older you get, the kinkier sex gets.
When you're 16-18 and just starting to have sex, the basics are enough.
Hell, you're getting laid. That's a pretty big milestone in life.

When you get older and you've had enough "normal" sex for a lifetime, you start looking into other things.
Things that seemed weird or "gross" at 16 start to seem kind of interesting to try.
Things can get really kinky really quick.
I'm not really going to get into all the things I could possibly think of, but you get the picture.

So, my theory:
Men go after older women because they not only know how to get into that really kinky stuff, but they've had enough practice that they do it well.

Women go with it because...well, when you're 50 and your skin starts sagging and no one quite looks at you the same as when you were 25, a young fellow in your bed seems pretty damn appealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment