Sunday, January 27, 2013

The First Step to a Productive Day....

I've decided that the first step to a productive day is to look nice.
Let me explain.


I was recently roaming through facebook and twitter pages of those I went to high school with and came across an update that said "There is no reason not to have your hair fixed."  I've come across a lot of these girls recently that don't dare leave the house until they have their hair perfect and their entire make-up bag on their face. I, personally, have never been one of these girls. My hair, on most days, is lucky if it gets brushed before it's thrown up into a ponytail and make-up is lucky to find its way to my face more than once a week.

Then, a few days later I got to thinking about that status and it started to make sense. More than likely it didn't begin making sense in the way she meant it, but it definitely started making sense. Today, I decided to crawl my happy ass out of bed and actually straighten my hair, put make-up on and wear something nice.

It was wonderful. I went out and took some pictures. I went to see my friends. I wanted to get out of the house and be out and about. If I was taking the time to pretty up, I was definitely going to show it off. Therefor, I decided that this is the best way to get me up and out of the house.

Here's some of the things I did today:

the photos:










Some videos when I went to see my B.A.D. friends:

What We Looked Like to the Others in the Park:

What It Looked Like to Us:

Our B.A.D. Friends Story

No comments:

Post a Comment