Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Some Embarrassing Things

I've got some deep, dark secrets guys.
They're on youtube, but you have never seen or heard these before.
Okay, well some of you may have, but here they are.

This is when I was in...8th grade, maybe.
Paramore was really big and I was still really into singing (something I'd like to get into, again).
I didn't practice nearly enough, but Derek and I attempted to do a "cover" with the song in the backround. I'm singing and he is playing bass. The video is dark, so this one is just worth listening to.

This is Emily and I in the bathroom when we were in 8th grade. I am ashamed of 8th grade me, but here you go.
By the way, that is a teacher that walks in at the end there. We weren't allowed be be just hanging out in the bathroom during lunch, but we were rebellious kids (or something along those lines) and always did.

In 8th grade, Mrs. Barnes took the whole class out and taught us to do the Cotton Eyed Joe, Peanut Butter Jelly Time, and a few other dances. I had someone record this one. I had some Brittany girl record this one. I'm the person with her jacket falling off and absolutely no rhythm.


And...my 8th grade boyfriend.
Talk about hyperactivity.
I don't know how our parents stood us.

Here is a video taken earlier in 2012 of Dani and I playing just Dance.
It's pretty funny, actually.
Mostly because I'm such a god-awful dancer.

And to finish up, here is a video of me and my ex-kitten, Nubbs.
Sorry the video is sideways.








No comments:

Post a Comment