Friday, January 11, 2013

A Little of This--A Little of That

Ladies and gentleman, I'm a tad bit short of time today.
In fact, I've got less than an hour before I must leave for work and I will not be home tonight until well after the clock strikes twelve.

I promised you my daily blog.
Today, I'm just going to give a brief overview of my latest project.

Last night, I finally got around to going through my craft bag and untangling and balling up all of the yarn. Since I have so much yarn of one color to even make a hat, I've come up with a new plan. I'm going to take all my excess yarn and create a bag. More than likely this will just be another bag for my yarn, but if it looks nice enough, it very well might become my new purse.

I've been a having a good amount of issue trying to find something to post about recently, so this may be it for awhile.
I may just give you the progress on my bag and post pictures of how it's beginning to look.


Then again, I could find something I could rant about for hours.

You'll just have to check back in and see for yourself.


and here's a photo for the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment