Saturday, January 12, 2013

9 Months and 2 Weeks

To see a naked person in your dream and you are disgusted by it represents some anxiety about discovering the naked truth about that person or situation. It may also foretell of an illicit love affair, a loss of prestige or some scandalous activity.

To see a ghost in your dream represents something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates that you are feeling disconnected from life and society. Try to figure out what the ghost wants or what it is looking for. The dream may also be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior.

To see a web in your dream represents your desire to control everything around you. Alternatively, it suggests that you are being held back from fully expressing yourself. You feel trapped and do not know what to do or where to go. 

To see a spider in your dream indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or perhaps you want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation.

These are all parts of a mixed and match dream.
It would be impossible to explain to you my dream and make any sense out of it.
Of the parts I do remember, this is what I got out of the dream dictionary.


Basically, I think my dreams are trying to tell me:
I need to be 21, because not being 21 is destroying me. I know that sounds really stupid and that 21 will come soon enough. It's not that I want to be 21 so that I can legally drink. I want to be 21 so I'm not left out of damn near every social occasion there is. Anytime my friends want to go to the bar, I don't go. I didn't go to the float trip last year because I wasn't 21. I was stuck being miserable at home. Not being able to go certain places or feel uncomfortable at those places because I can't drink and everyone else can has caused a lot of emotional stress for me in ways I'm not prepared to publicly discussW. I'm just ready for that not to be an issue any longer.


Also, I'm sharing these to lighten up the mood a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment