Friday, December 7, 2012

Stop, collaborate, and Listen.

What I'm standing on is sinking in
And I don't have a clue how to get off of it
It's like you see the sadness in my eyes

Underneath this smile
My world is slowly caving in
All the while
I'm hanging on

In a moment everything can change

I've been hiding out for miles
Underneath this smile
I have walked this earth with broken bones
I've been keeping secrets under all these lights

You wanna know why I look sad and lonely.
You wanna know why I can barely talk,
well, It's not your fault so let me say I'm sorry,
For making you the reason for my fall

I wish that I could be like I was before.I was ridin high but now I'm feelin so low.
I wish that you could make my world feel better,
And take away the hurt so I won't be so far gone

for a minute, all the world can wait

There were places we would go at midnightThere were secrets that nobody else would know
You don't let me run away from you
You don't let me twist and turn the truth

Seems like everything's the same around me
Then I look again and everything has changed
I'm not dreaming so I don't know why

I thought this all belonged to me



Congratulations if you recognize parts of this.




No comments:

Post a Comment