Sunday, December 9, 2012

I am Thankful for ...


Since I didn't have internet this November, I didn't get around to doing my annual "I am Thankful" blog.
I thought about dismissing it since life has just been bitch slapping me in the face as of later, but that's just not right. That doesn't mean that i take these things I am grateful for for granted.

So here it is, my "I am thankful" blog.
The order is people i see most to least.

My darling Lancelot.


Lancelot is the best. I've got general dating complaints at times, but who doesn't? He's just splendid. He goes out of his way to do anything that makes me happy. He makes sure to give me shit to keep me in line, but I know he would do anything in the world for me. Strangely enough, I don't think I've ever had such a functional relationship. He cooks me dinner and cleans the house even though he tells me that I need to help. I do sometimes, but he does alot of it for me. He's really grant. He takes me out to Huhot and gives me praise on the things I do that don't necessarily interest him (like crocheting). He's just...just absolutely positively wonderful.

Ms. Dani Ard


This girl has been in my life for an extremely long time. What's it been, 6 years now? We went seprate ways for a couple of years, but ever since we got back in touch, the world has cowered in our presence. We get together every Tuesday night for a night of...well, we never know. It's an adventure every week. We've painted pictures, mugs, danced in strobe lights, put crazy ass make-up on, drank until we poured our hearts out and much much more. Every Wednesday morning we sit at my kitchen table drinking coffee and talking about life and where its going at our age. Within those psychological calming nights, I don't know where I'd be.

My B.A.D. friends


I love my B.A.D. friends (yes, Dani is the D). They really are the best. I've been friends with these two for six years and boy has it been a ride. We rag on eachother all the time because that's what we do. Life keeps happening to us and we keep kicking it in the face and saying "We got this, We have B.A.D. friends." Well, more or less.

My Other Friends

There really are just too many great people to mention, but Derek and Mary would definitely be on the top of that list. All my friends are just great though. I'm so thankful for all of them in my life.


My Momma

Well this one is pretty obvious. She gave birth to me. We haven't always been the best or closest to each other, but things are getting a lot better now. I love my momma so much. I used to dread the thought of being like her and feared that people would tell me that I was. Turns out, no one really says that, but that's because they don't get to see her enough to realize how AWESOME SHE IS! When I'm with my mom, I see so many of her characteristics in me and I love it, because she is funny and exciting and makes me laugh. I'm so thankful to have her (and not just because if she didn't exist that I wouldn't exist either).

My Little Sister, Brylee Faye


My little sister, Brylee Faye came into the world a little less than 3 months ago and she is just precious. It didn't really hit me that I was going to have a little sister until the day that she was born. Since then, I've felt a whole-hearted love for her and it gets to me when I know anything is wrong. I can't wait to watch her grow up and see who she becomes. 

Also, my soon to be little brother, Ruger. He's just awesome. Hyper and loves the crap out of me. He's a big sweetheart.





No comments:

Post a Comment