Friday, December 28, 2012

Braids

I'm a huge fan of braids, which I believe is the reason I went nuts having short hair. Back when I had long hair, I used to put it into braids all the time. I absolutely loved it. However, there are so many types of braids and cool things you can do with them that I just didn't have time to cover it all. Now that my hair is getting a little longer, I decided to look a little more into it and see what I can do.

So I decided to create a post about nifty braids and how to do them. Keep in mind, many of these I have not tried, so you'll have to trust my sources judgement or just try them yourself.



The Fishtail Braid

Fishtail braid how -to


This one is really nifty. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to do it until I have much longer hair.



The Mermaid Tail Braid
This one is really simple and extremely doable by yourself.
In fact, I think I might try this out tomorrow.


The Snake Tail
When I saw this initially, I thought "How the Hell do they do this?"
Then I watched the video and realized it's actually really simple. Definitely take time to watch this if it's something you're interested in doing.


This one has nothing to do with braids, I just thought it was adorable.







No comments:

Post a Comment