Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Girl With a Plan--or Lack Thereof

Well, there's good news and bad news to every story. But unlike most, I'll give you the good news first.


Good news: Charles is coming home.
Yes, he's coming home in March. Sunday is our two year and I've been nearly eight months without him. He's coming home though, so I get my shot to get things right.

Bad News: All my plans just went to shit.
I didn't expect him to be out so soon, I made plans with the thought that he wasn't going to be home with my for quite awhile. I was planning on moving to Festus, on going to beauty school. I was going to create this whole new life for myself that he could come into. But now I'll have to stay in the area for, I figure, at least six more months, due to legal bs. Which now means I won't be attending school this Autumn, It may be harder to move up to Festus with both of us, and I'm terrified because in the long run, I like to be the girl with a plan.

1 comment:

  1. It will work out, Bee. I know it will.

    I also know this doesn't count for anything.
    But, yeah.

    ReplyDelete