Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rugrats All Grown Up

Does anyone remember that show? Rugrats All Grown Up? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. It wasn't really a hit. Actually, it's really not important if you remember it or not because that's not what I'm here to talk about.

I'm here to talk about me and the rugrats I knew as a kid and how we've all grown up.

It's weird to see where my friends are now.

Some are married now. Some already happily with children. Some already unhappy with regrets of their choice.

Some are in college having the times of their lives. Making the memories they'll be able to tell their kids about (and ones they wont!) when they plan on going to college.

Some are stuck in the annoying lull of a shit job trying to pay for an apartment that it turns out they didn't really want after all.

Me--My boyfriend is locked up. I'm working the shit job. I'm moving back in with my mom.
But then I'm getting my debt paid off. Moving to Festus. Going to beauty school.
Eventually, I'll get my relationship back on track and I'll get my family.


I'll be okay. Even all grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment