Tuesday, August 9, 2011

An Update

So I've been without internet for a good while now and alot of things have been happening.

I've really been learning about myself and about the friends i've had for nearly a year now.
I'm trying to weed through all the shit in my life and keep focus on the good things.

In 9 days, Charles will have been in jail for two months.
TWO MONTHS!
that's a long freakin' time.
I go to visit him every weekend though and I've gotten to the point where I really love my jail visits
I talk with all the regulars and the guy behind the window always gives me shit because he recognizes me.

I've made some new friends, caught back up with some older ones, and let a few go.
I'm making progress for myself and learning what it's like to be alone.


I miss Charles everyday, but it's getting easier to live.
I miss my baby, too.

I'm finally equipped with a library card, so hopefully i'll be able to get back on the blogging track.

No comments:

Post a Comment