Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Rant About Temporary Love

I apologize, but I need to bitch.


I need to bitch about love.
No one takes it seriously.


I hate to talk about other people, but I think this is a really solid example that makes me absolutely sick.



There's this guy I know, lets call him Jason.

Well Jason dated this girl (lets call her Kara) for two or so years off and on. He asked her to marry her and she said yes.

Then Jason and Kara broke up. Jason started dating a new girl (lets call her Kim).
Jason and Kim were dating for a few months and next thing I knew THEY were engaged.
Then, (here's the big twist) Kara found out she was knocked up with Jason's baby and him and Kim were history. So Jason and Kara are now, once again engaged (seemingly off and on from fb. They're trying to work it out for the baby, I suppose).

Now Kim is supposedly over Jason and with this new guy (Lets call him Ben). Ben is apparently her best friend. Ben and Kim have been dating for two weeks, and apparently they are already engaged. The wedding is set for 3 months after they began dating. This is 2 and a half months away.

Let me remind you, these are supposed adults. Age 18 and older, all graduated from highschool.

Does anyone else just find this completely fucking twisted?
It makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment