Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A New Perspective.

I really enjoy drawing. Honestly, it's something I hold very dear. If I'm drawing, I can take things in my head and actually put them on paper without it being all mixed and jumbled like words seem to do. I recently decided to start putting my own take on some portraits and just trying out some new art styles to see what I can really get into. I like to take things I see and put my own flair to them.


This second one wasn't so much of a portrait as sort of introducing myself to the style.


My good friend saw the first photo comparison and asked me to do a drawing of her and her boyfriend from a photo she gave me. I'm actually really excited and up for the challenge. I'll probably spend most of my waking time tomorrow (urm..today? Who knows, I'm passing out soon) working on this project. She gave me four of those photo booth pictures and told me to use whichever one I want. I think I'm going to try to do all four and try some different things with them and she can have whichever one she likes (as long as she promises to hang it somewhere special, like the fridge). I'll most likely post the final pictures on here when it's all over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment