Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This is what it is like to fall into darker days.

Do you want to know what it's like...to sense me sink into darker days?
Flowers
the sweet, intoxicating scent
alters into a terrible stench
nothing but distaste fills your nose
This is what is smells like when the seas begin to drown me again.

Losing oxygen
when your lungs gasp for any oxygen they can get
but no sweet air would dare fill you up
You are in the holds of something you cannot fight
This is what is feels like when the seas begin to drown me again.

Demons
whispering in your ear,
telling you to give in, give up
that this is the final straw, you're through
This is what is sounds like when the seas begin to drown me again.

the starry night
becomes a black abbys
All the lovely things seem to wilt away
the world loses color and nothing holds beauty
This is what is looks like when the seas begin to drown me again.

This is what it is like...to fall into darker days.

No comments:

Post a Comment