Thursday, June 30, 2011

Letters

It's difficult not to write you every single day. The first week you were gone I struggled to find a way to find stamps and envelopes as cheap as possible. Stamps I had to pay for, but friends were happy to give me envelopes.

I wrote the first letter on a Sunday after I read the letter you got to me. I drove to the post office Monday morning to get stamps and send my letter. Monday night, I kept myself busy with friends. Tuesday, I still had more to say. I always have more to say to you. We never once ran out of words with eachother. Tuesday night I wrote my second letter. Wednesday, I walked my happy ass to the post office as soon as I woke up to send my letter to you. It was definitely worth it. It's Thursday now. I just worked a 9 hour shift (11:30pm to 6:30am) and I have to be back at 5:00pm. I'm staying up to write another letter to you to tell you how everything went.

I really want to find a "wish you were here" card, because I really really wish he was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment