Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I'm putting this on my blog, because....well, because it's my blog and I'll do what I want to. :)

All about your first born!

1. Was your first pregnancy planned? Definitely not.
2. Were you married? Was not, am not.
3. What was your reaction to finding out? Terrified. Absolutely terrified.
4. Were you induced? I was not.
5. How old were you? 22 when I found out, 23 when I had her.
6. Who did you first tell? My BAD friends.
7. How did you find out? I bought at a test from the market, then came home and peed on it.
8. Did you want to find out the sex? Lord, I couldn't find out soon enough.
9. Due Date? December 15.
10. Did you deliver early or late? She was born 10 days early.
11. Did you have morning sickness? Nope, my pregnancy was pretty much a breeze.
12. What did you crave? Bread, soda, and skittles. Oh, and ice. I needed all the ice ever.
13. How many pounds did you gain from your pregnancy? I was 135 pre-pregnancy. I was 170 a couple days before I had her, 140 a couple of weeks after, and now I'm 123 on a good day. This baby did wonders for my metabolism or something.
14. What was the sex of the baby? She has little lady bits.
15. Did you have any complications during labor? I was puzzled by why women chose to do this again after remembering how painful the first one was.
16. Where did you give birth? At a hospital
17. How many hours were you in labor? I was in the hospital for a little over 13 hours before I had her.
18. How much did your baby weigh? 5 lbs 11oz, she looked had a squishy alien face.
19. What did you name him/her? Guinevere (She's our little Pen-Gwen!)
20. How old is your first born today? She's just over 4 months and she's a doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment