Friday, June 6, 2014

I Have Loved You for 1,000 Days

A 1,000 days ago...

I kissed this lovely fella. I can't believe this photo was taken only months after the night we first kissed. It was our first Christmas together. 


It's been two years, eight months, and 27 days. Oh boy, wow!

I really can't imagine what it would be like without this wonderful fella in my life. I mean, he's so fantastic. I could easily name 100 things I love about him.


He was the person who finally helped motivate me to get he body I always wanted.




When he goes to Wal-Mart without me (if I'm dying my hair or just don't feel like going) he sometimes surprises me with a candy bar when he gets back.

He's doing everything he can to actually get me to quit smoking, not because he hates the smell or the smoke bothers him, but because he wants me to live a long and happy life with him.

He has such big, beautiful, blue eyes and is almost always down to do something creative (like paint) with me when I ask.

We've spent many days and nights sitting on our balcony together listening to music, drinking, or just talking about anything and everything.

He's always interested in trying new things with me. When I first started crocheting, he learned too; He crocheted a scarf and then realized it wasn't really his thing. He tried it out though because 1.) It's cool as shit and 2.) I really dig it.

He helped cut my hair when I needed a change and he teaches me new things all the time (whether it be about vaping or the universe).

It's been almost three years now that Lance and I have been together. A lot can change in that time and  three years ago, I didn't really believe this is where we would be now. I still can't believe this man actually wants to spend the rest of his life with me and we're engaged. I still can't believe that in three years we will be moving out of state together and starting our big-league adventures.



I can't even begin to stress what a positive influence this wonderful man has been on my life. I can definitely tell you that I would be in no way the person I am if it weren't for him. Each and every day he helps me become a better and happier person.


Thank you so much, Lancelot. You are the love of my life and I can't wait until the day I get to marry you.





No comments:

Post a Comment