Friday, October 4, 2013

I Thought I'd Never Get Here

As some of you may know, back In April I weighed 165 lbs.
I had gotten fat as a direct result on only living on 3 things:


Pizza Rolls
Ramen 
Mountain Dew

I finally got sick of looking in the mirror every morning and hating what I saw. I actually decided to be one of those people that got up and did something about it. I officially started dieting and exercising on April 11th of this year. That's when I looked like this.



These pictures were taken weeks before I started working out. Both my body and my face blew up. About 3 weeks after I started working out, I had already lost 10 lbs and I was down to 155 lbs. At this time, I started frantically looking for a girl about my height and build at this weight to see what I would look like when I lost more and to help myself set a goal. On April 26th, I posted this picture to my blog saying I wanted to get down to 130, and maybe even 125 after that depending on how I felt at 130. She was my inspiration girl.


I figured it would take me about a year to get down to this size, if not longer. Well, I'm here to tell you that 6 months later, here I am. I started out at 165 lbs and woke up this morning to find that lovely number on that scale of 127.0. I don't quite feel like I look this thin, but if I actually started working out again, I don't feel like it would be all that hard to get there. 

So here I am now, 38 lbs lighter and happier than ever.



Of course, I do have to give most of the credit to my darling, Lancelot. <3 He took the entire journey with me and has lost 48 lbs. He went from 210 lbs to 162, which also means that he now weighs less than I did when we started this journey. There's no way I could have done this without him.


No comments:

Post a Comment