Monday, April 1, 2013

Introducing Catsagram...

I know you have all been wondering (well, probably not, but lets pretend) what excuse I've had not to write a worth-reading blog post in over a month (or two). Well, I'm here to tell you....We need to take a break. I'm not breaking up with you, I think we just need some distance.

First of all, I do want to give you all a briefing of where I've been. If you don't like it, you're on my blog and you can deal with it....or you could just as well skip below the line to get the main point of this post. This is my blog though, and in 20 years I want to remember what the hell I was doing and the crazy memories I was making, or at least get a hint of it.

I've been busy on swag bucks. You've heard me talk about swag bucks before, and if you haven't, well then you need to scroll through my post until I decide I'm not too damn lazy to create a direct link. All you need to know about it is that I spend at least 20 hours a week on this website and pay absolutely nothing and I get free amazon gift cards. I like to call it my "free money," because it is money that I work for online (well, I spend my time on swag bucks watching videos and playing games instead of scrolling through facebook 20 times to see the same shit over and over again, if you can really call that "work") and can spend on things I want off of amazon. If you're skeptical like I was, I'll just give you some photographic proof of what swag bucks has done for me since I became a member a little over 2 months ago. I got a sweet totoro cloak, a totoro necklace, a bracelet, a necklace, 2 pins, and orange hair dye. So, I've been too busy getting free money to blog, so you cannot blame me.
 

______________________________________________________


I burnt myself out on blogging guys, but I'm here today with an idea...and idea you will all love because people only invented the internet to look at cat pictures. That was the pure inspiration for creating this wonderful thing called the "interweb" as many like to call it.

We all know about instagram. I'm still unsure of the total "point" of instagram. As far as I see it, Instagram is a bunch of girls with cameras taking pictures of everything from them putting on make-up in the morning to the food they ate for lunch. Then they want random strangers to look at these pictures and relate to them or something; As I said earlier, I'm unclear on the exact idea behind this social networking site. However, I could completely understand the point of it if it had a mild twist and a change of name. Catstagram. 

Go ahead, try and tell me this is a bad idea. You can't! You cannot tell me it's a bad idea because you cannot tell me that you have never Google image searched "cats" or looked up funny cat videos on youtube. Everyone loves cats; Even people who are allergic to cats secretly love cats. For those of us who have cats, we're attached to them. We see their full personality and we just adore them and all the cute things they do.

I can see it now www.catstagram.com with a backround of hundreds of cats. I wouldn't advise going to that link, the site hasn't been invented yet and honestly I'm a little too scared to go to it myself to warn you all what might be there. If you do, let me know if it's safe or terrifying.

The only pictures you would be allowed to upload were pictures of cats: you and your cat, your cat with his bunny ears, your cat dressed up for halloween, your cat lying in the sink, your cat cuddling with a stuffed animal. It would be great! I don't know why this hasn't been invented yet (it probably has, but my computer is far too slow to do intense google searches like that these days). I would most definitely create an account with Catstagram.

So now, I'm going to share with you all some undeniably adorable pictures of Mr. Edgeworth that I have nowhere to post but my blog.










 


No comments:

Post a Comment