Friday, February 22, 2013

Motion City Soundtrack

Well, the newest Motion City Soundtrack released June 12 of last year, but I just got my hands on it. So, I'm sharing some of my favorite songs on my album.

True Romance: This song is just...sweet and catchy. I like it.

Bad Idea:
I'm here to tell I'm not okay
And all those things you can never say out loud
I want to tell you there was no one that I ever believed in more than you
I want to know if there was anyone you ever believed in more than me

and last, but not lea-actually, this is probably my favorite of the three.
Timelines: 
Discovered sex at seventeen
And soon thereafter Self Esteem
The days did not matter
And years were a lifetime away

If you don't know Motion City Soundtrack, you should.
This has been my favorite band for about 6 years.
The words I have tattooed on my chest, "Hooray for the Madness" is actually from a Motion City Soundtrack song. Oh, and I saw them live for my 18th birthday.

Make Out Kids:
Hooray for the madness, we are better by design,
Let's hope we'll never have to say goodbye




No comments:

Post a Comment