Wednesday, January 9, 2013

When Smoking becomes Stressful

I'm so stressed out that even smoking cigarettes is becoming stressful.


I've got no one to blame but myself.
I don't work enough.

After we picked up our paychecks the most recent Friday and paid all of our bills, we still had a little over $100 lefts. After grocery shopping, numerous taco bell trips, and finally getting supplies for the house, the number was chopped nearly in half.

After gas, Huhot, cigarettes and whatever the hell else we spent all of our money on, we have a total of $15 left to last us until December 18th.



Considering we have food in the house and the $15 should cover gas until we get paid again, this shouldn't be a big deal.

However, I have about a pack and a half to last me through the next week and a half.
I know what Lance is going to say and what most of you are thinking: "This is the perfect opportunity to quit. If you can't afford them, you don't need them."

Yeah, yeah.
I get this every week.
I spend too much money on cigarettes.
blah, Blah, BLah, BLAh, BLAH!

I want to quit this year, yes!
However, I'm stressed out.
I'm constantly stressed out.
Between money, the apartment, bills, and work, I'm a fucking wreck.
Smoking a cigarette every few hours each day is what keeps my head on my shoulders.



However, I'll probably be running out of cigarettes in the next three days or so and I am going to be hell to be around. So...I may not end up blogging on those days or it will just be words of pure fury.

No comments:

Post a Comment