Thursday, January 17, 2013

Failure

Today was a really awful day.
First of all, I had somewhat of a mental breakdown at work.
It was not pretty.
image

I brought it upon myself.
It's just been like everything has been piling up and today it finally came crashing down.
I'm terrified of failing at this job.


Working at Hunts is really the only thing I've ever been good at.

I almost didn't graduate high school.
I've failed at every relationship but one (so far).
I've been a terrible friend in one way or another at some point.
I failed at trying to improve with my art.
I failed at pursuing photography.
I never went to college.
I couldn't even keep my child alive.

I've given up on so much because I feel as though I can never be good enough.


I don't want this to be just another thing I fail at.

No comments:

Post a Comment