Friday, January 4, 2013

A Waste of Space

In a survey of high school students, the National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center found that almost 1 in 5 teens had thought about suicide, about 1 in 6 teens had made plans for suicide, and more than 1 in 12 teens had attempted suicide in the last year.

I've been down in the dumps for a few days now and I've been thinking about how I used to get really depressed for weeks or months at a time when I was a teenager.

Looking back,  I realize it was mostly because of the same things I feel now: that I am a waste of space.

When you're a teenager, you have an excuse.
You feel as though you are a burden on your parents, but it is their job as parents to take care of you.
You are in school, therefor not really contributing to society as a functioning adult.
You cannot do as you please. If you want to move out of state, you can't until your out of school.
Plus, teenagers are just evil.

As a teenager, you are in the stage where you are gaining the potential to become a full fledged functioning adult so that you can move out of your parents house, get a job, or move out of state.

As an adult, you are a different inexcusable waste of space.
You're not gaining potential, you're just being lazy.
These last few days, I've felt this way.

I live on my own.
I have a job.
I am inexcusably lazy.

I don't really clean.
I don't cook.
I spend too much money on cigarettes.
I am another mouth to feed.
I am at a job that would not know if I were missing.
I am not in college, gaining potential for a better life.

I have no excuse.
I am not bettering myself.

Personality will only take you so far.
You can make the people around you happy,
but if that is all you're doing
you are probably just a waste of space
just like me.



______________________
sorry this is so depressing today, guys. 
This is my blog, so deal with it.
I need to get things out too.

psycho-disorder:

«This chick Marla Singer did not have testicular cancer. She was a liar. She had no diseases at all.»



No comments:

Post a Comment