Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hard to cross a heart that beats it's best

One of these days the ground will drop out from beneath your feet
One of these days your heart will stop and play its final beat
One of these days the clocks will stop and time won't mean a thing
One of these days their bombs will drop and silence everything


Time is a funny thing. It's been four months since Charles went to jail. I've changed alot in those four months. I've gotten myself in and out of trouble, made new friends, lost a few, and learned how some really felt about me after all.

I've created this person that I've always wanted to be and put it out to the world knowing I really had nothing left to lose. And you know what? It worked. Turns out everyone is actually much fonder of me when i'm just going all out to be happy.

Here's some updates for all of you that have been keeping up with me only online.


I did do a good bit of dressing like a zombie.


Dustin, me, Raychel.
<3



I've enjoyed my semi-regular trips to Elephant Rocks with my friends.




I partied with the undead and brought my rat along


This past four months have taken me for a spin and I've had a blast.
I wouldn't give them up for the world
They've helped me grow and
I am grateful



No comments:

Post a Comment