Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A tattoo of rememberance.

Being without a computer isn't too difficult. It's refreshing, though. Its nice to focus on friends and such rather than facebook.

I'm getting back into the swing of things. I'm finally going out with friends again and enjoying being 18 while it lasts.



It does make me sad to see all my friends having their babies. I would've been getting pretty pregnant about now. I do plan on getting a tattoo for sweet baby Cay come December. December 21st, actually. That was my due date.


Charles class A felony was dropped to a class C. His next court date is October 5th. When that comes around, they'll either give him four more months or probation. I'm really hoping, since he hasn't caused any trouble, they'll give him probation and he'll be home for my birthday and he'll get to come with me to get my tattoo for baby Cay. If he doesn't get probation, I'll probably wait on him for the tattoo. It'll be as much of a part of him as of me.

Blogs lately are just to keep those of you in touch that have been checking up on me. Thanks everyone. I'll write more interesting things when I have free internet access again.






No comments:

Post a Comment