Friday, July 1, 2011

A love letter from afar

To my dearest,

       I hope you aren't sick with worry as I am. I think about you day and night without interruption. I fear that when I [get home] you'll be begging me to be less "touchy feely" for a change. I find myself rambling on like am now to my friends about you. It's true what they say about absence making the heart grow fonder. Hmph, it's unbelievably aggravating. I'd say you have no idea, but I hope you do. I hope [it won't be] much longer until I'm with you again. Expect to be smothered when we reunite. I love you more than I even knew, baby. [I] now know I want you to bear my children. We'll have a family together, love, provided you still feel the same about it and me. We'll move to Colorado or a big city, whatever you want. I just want us to be happy together and live about the rest of our days. I'm doing okay and still thinking about you. Take care of yourself and I'll try to do the same. I love you so much. I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment