Sunday, June 26, 2011

Be strong for me, I'll be strong for you.

Things are looking a little brighter. As a "hoping for the best" situation, since it's Charles's first offense, more than likely he'll get 4 months (once they decide at his court date) and then 5 years of probation. That's not bad! I'll just be glad to have him home.

It's true what they say, you know.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.






I am going to try to start a fund for Charles. When he gets his bond reduction, I'm going to try to get all of his friends to donate 10 or 20 dollars to help get him out! :D His family and I are doing the best we can to raise all the money we can, but we can't do it alone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

His Mom gave me a letter from him today. It gave me a little more hope. Things are tough right now and they will be for awhile, but in the end I can't really see myself with anyone else so i'll be right here counting the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment